10. Go Paddle Boarding in Falmouth, ME: Click Here or Call 207-781-0939 to arrange for local delivery and pick up.
9. Visit Camden nestled in a sheltered harbor, a perfect mid-Coast Maine town offering shopping, dining, and boating.
8. Visit the Old Port in Portland and experience waterfront shopping and some of the best restaurants in the country.
7. Visit Freeport, home of L.L. Bean and many outlet shops. L.L. Bean hosts a summer concert series on Saturday evenings June - August.
6. Hike Cadillac Mountain at Acadia National Park.
5. Visit Farnsworth Art Museum, 16 Museum Street, Rockland, Maine Tel: 207-596-6457. The Farnsworth is one of the finest regional art museums in the country with a specialized collection focusing on Maine’s role in American art. See the beautiful sculptures, water colors of the coast, and ink drawings.
4. Experience Funtown/Splashtown USA Rt. 1 Saco, ME Tel: 207-284-5139. Funtown is the home of Maine's only wooden roller coaster, Excalibur, New England's longest and tallest log flume ride, and a collection of kiddie rides.
3. Visit Palace Playland Old Orchard Beach, Maine. Palace Playland is an amusement park located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. The park features 25 rides including as well as the Liquid Lightning Waterslide. The park offers a video arcade which features the latest in video and prize-coupon games.
2. Visit the Saco Drive-In movie 969 Portland Rd., Saco, ME Tel: 207-284-1016. A ton of fun for kids and adults.
1. Enjoy Old Orchard Beach Voted Maine’s #1 beach every year by Maine’s largest newspaper. Seven miles of great sand, amusement parks, food and games next to the beach. Lifeguards and plenty of parking.